Friday, December 5, 2008

Goodbye

Well here is one last post before the semester is over. I think this course has been extremely beneficial and I have really learned much more than KM. In my mind KM is more than just an IT tool, it is a vision that encompasses everyday life and culture at an organization. The part that culture plays in KM implementations is huge but the part that management plays can be very influential in changing these things. I'm excited to get to work in an organization where I can actually use KM for its true purpose.

From all of these blog posts it has been really nice to explore my own experiences as well as those of others I have found through reading many more things online. I can't say this class would have been the same without this reflection. Overall you need to use KM tools to truly experience it and understand how to use/implement it. And this blog was very successfull in doing so. 

No comments: